Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Introducing Alice Pitt

WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF ENAR and SCENAR

As an Enlightened Therapy, Enar and Scenar Trainer and Therapist, based in Wellington and the Wairarapa.I was really lucky to do over half my training in NZ,, and only had to leave home for level 3 Scenar training or to get to ET Conferences featuring overseas speakers. Being given the green light from ET to bring trainings to NZ, offers you a world of possibilities. Having NZ based courses, means you do not have to spend the cost of a new Enar just to get to Sydney for 2 sleeps, and a 9am to 5pm course

I also benefit too. As a Trainer I get to help you find answers– so I constantly get to review my own knowledge base.I am a hands on therapist, so I get to share with you the intelligence of the human body, working through Enar and Scenar .

As a number a folk want Certificates for Enar training or to do a refresher course,, both are one day trainings,, so you can fly into Wellington, catch the airport shuttle to my work,, fly home at the end of the day…… no accommodation costs,, and for those driving to the Wairarapa there is also a nice local bed and breakfast.

For about 6 folks interested in an ET training programme,, ET will pay my costs to come to you. So you get to sleep in you own bed.
I always recommend you bring along a partner to training,, other wise you end up being the “doctor”, treating every body,, and no one treats your body.

Partners get a real sweet heart deal from Enlightened therapies, and pay less,, I believe its A$200.You can contact Narelle any time on the FREE PHONE from NZ hot line 0800555755 and she will let you know where in NZ workshops are close to getting under way.Wellington 8th and 9th November 2008, plus Featherston 14th and 15 Feb 2009, look good at the present.Or you can just phone to let Narelle know how keen you are.

That’s how we got E. T to run trainings in NZ in the first place,, we made out own luck,, by asking when the next training was available. NZ was the first group offered the Advanced Enar course on Cosmetology....ALICE

so0O that’s it about me:Alice Pitt, level 3 Scenar Therapist and Trainer, located in Featherston, Wairarapa, and Wellington, New Zealand.

No comments: